Austrian innovation technology supports professional asset management in the targeted detection and control of risks in pipeline network systems. Science is responding to the rising demands on subterranean infrastructure that is critical for safety. Aging pipelines, growing repair costs and a rise in damage quotas sound alarm bells for energy providers and sustainable rehabilitation concepts are becoming more and more important.
PiReM(Pipe Rehabilitation Management) is a dynamic software tool for the professional renewal planning of age-dependent pipe systems. It assists energy providers in adhering to the specifications of regulatory authorities for quality-oriented public utilities and safety in pipeline network systems through planned asset management. PiReM is currently used by large providers in Germany, Austria and Poland with great success.
The professional line extension of the Fachschale PiReM water to network systems such as gas, electricity, district heating and transmission pipelines, supports an interdisciplinary rehabilitation planning. With this approach, significant savings can be generated.
Strategic and operative planning with PiReM enables:
- Cost reduction through a renewal planning at a point in time that is most economical
- Risk minimisation thanks to the safety assessment of the risk analysis
- Cross-sector know-how transfer for drinking water, gas, electricity, district heating and transmission pipelines
- Optimal public utilities security, quality and reliability in the pipeline network
- Easy data transfer with all standard software products (GIS, NIS, SAP-PM,…)
Further information at: www.pirem.de
Find out more about pipeline network calculation and analysis.
Your contact person
Dr. Gerald Gangl
phone: 0711 18571-586